Saturday, March 31, 2007

Pancake Breakfast

Today, we all woke up early and went to Lindsey's school for a "Pancake Breakfast." Lindsey and some kids in her class sang three songs (I filmed one, but I'll spare you). Anyway, a good time was had by all. Here are some pics:









The girls are all out trying on wedding dresses...I'm all alone with nothing to do but play with the Wii (I guess I could do homework...). Oh, Morrissey is coming to town! (both KC and St. Louis) I bought my ticket today (I'll be going to the KC Uptown performance at the end of May). Tickets are $40.00 anyone that likes good British crooning should go.

6 comments:

Dave said...

http://kawaii-not.livejournal.com/15332.html
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnCVZozHTG8
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7500113781800239964&q=pancake&hl=en
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kmjf_ol_3yo

My personal theory is that pancakes contain a naturally-occuring antidepressant, as whenever I'm in the dumps, and I have pancakes, I feel better rather quickly. I call it being 'pancake deficient'.

Dave said...

Oh, and in Washington DC, they've got a music show on public access, called "Pancake Mountain". It's for kids, but they think that the music doesn't have to suck, just because the target is young people.

Jason said...

Pancakes rock. When I go home I make breakfast for my folks and I like to add blue food coloring (for my baby sister). Today I made some really cool biscuits and gravy. The biscuits were bright blue and the gravy was pink (the Red dye turned the white gravy pink). I wish I'd snapped a photo, because it really was a work of art.

That's me...I forget how creative overall I am. I'm always tinkering and splashing color everywhere. Everyone should try to make this world a more colorful place...

Jason said...

Also, for the record--my tounge is kinda brown because of the free "orange juice" they were serving. And by "orange juice" I mean TANG...because that's what it was.

Nice. Nothing says "Eat healthy kids" like sticky pancakes and TANG.

Dave said...

I sure hope you didn't mean "Eat healthy kids".

I'd much rather it was meant to be "Eat healthy, kids!"

Jason said...

Well I think either way...serving TANG is a mistake. I mean, if you're eating "kids" you're getting a lot of sugar (from the candy) so you don't need TANG. And if you take it "Eat Healthy, kids" then you shouldn't have TANG 'cos that isn't healthy.

Unless you're a cosmonaut, you have no reason to drink TANG.