Wednesday, March 14, 2007

N.B.

I don't know what happened, but I feel like I'm on the cusp of a nervous break-down. My nerves are all frayed and jangly. My muscles are all twitchy and I feel extra jumpy. I did have a big, fat energy drink for breakfast...but I usually sleep those off in class (ha-ha). Anyway, today in Modern American Fiction I wrote two pages of notes for my next story (it's amazing, just like I said, the second I finished editing "Sea Change" I got an idea for my next story). I can't wait for tomorrow to start writing it (tentatively called "A Girl Named Squib").

I'm about to go to the gym with Leah, so hopefully that will straighten me out. I've been bad, I didn't go on Monday or Tuesday...yeeesh. Maybe I'm just going through gym withdrawl. That's what it feels like, withdrawl.

I'm pissed because Leah got another $50 ticket for parking at my dorm. I can't have her overnight, she can't park here...ugh...I'm ready to leave the dorms (come on summer!). If you see me today, punch me in the face as hard as you can (maybe that will snap me out of this).

No comments: