Saturday, March 10, 2007

The Police

Well I bought tickets for The Police concert in July out here in St. Louis. They weren't too expensive (just an arm...not an arm and a leg). I'm still sorta bummed about not being able attend The Killers/Hot Hot Heat show in KC in May (don't ask). Usually I can resist these big shows, but when I know the band playing probably won't ever be coming back (like The Stones) I do whatever I have to do to go. So, July 2, 2007 I'm going to take a day off of work to come back out here (I say that because I plan on working my ass off the rest of the summer, I've even decided not to take my birthday off like last year). The reason being, of course, that me and Leah are going to be living together next fall...and we'll need all the money we can get. Hopefully I won't die...

Speaking of near death, last night my sister's dog Rocky was attacked by my mom's psycho kitty. I guess it attacked the poor thing's eye...got it all bloody. So now, Amber is probably not coming out next week (she'd feel too guilty). Which means that next week won't be as much fun as I thought it was going to be. It also means that I have to go another two weeks before I see anyone from my family (it's been January since I've seen any of them...and that happened because of the funeral). *Sigh*

No comments: