Friday, June 08, 2007

78 Hours

Well today is Friday, and for my company--the end of a pay week. I get my first check today (it won't be much, only one week's worth). I originally signed up to work three extra shifts...but that turned into an extra shift every day this week (nearly). As I sit here, filling out my time sheet, I'm shocked to see that I worked a total of 78 hours and 40 minutes (my relief was late one day). The sad part is, even with these kind of hours...I'm still not making "enough."

*Grumble*

No video blog, as I only have an hour to get back downtown to work another 16 hour shift. It looks like I'll get BOTH of my days off this week--so in between screwing around with my computer, I'll film/post one then.

I hope every one's summer is going better than mine.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what the hell is "enough?!!

Jason said...

Ha! Good question, "enough" comes when my shit is paid off. So pretty much, there is no "enough."