Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Brag-o-Rama

I'm six songs away from having Guitar Hero beat on HARD. I've been playing a shite load of the bonus songs, trying to get my fingers in gear...the last set list is killer. I came CLOSE to finishing "The Beast and the Harlot" but I lost my place on the fret board...damn it!!! I was 99% done with the song, too. I was pissed.

I love the game, it's very relaxing for me. But I must admit, there is another reason I've been hitting it so hard lately. Well, two reasons actually. For one--I haven't been able to play it for the past two weeks (always at work). Secondly, I'm competing with someone (even though they don't know it). Someone I know has a boyfriend who I HAVE to beat at everything (I have to...it's in the rules). This douche thinks he's good at Guitar Hero (he can't even beat ONE song on EXPERT...which is why I've beaten 10 this week). For more information click here: http://thoughtsofalimemonkey.blogspot.com/2007/04/competitive-nature-of-men.html

I'm such a tool.




Hey Leah, my career score is "da-bomb"!!!

No comments: