Tuesday, June 12, 2007

I'm Going Nucking Futs

Okay folks, so last week I did a LOT of overtime...this week I'm cutting back a bit.

By one hour!

Yes, that's right--I'm doing a paltry 77 hours, rather than an extreme 78. What can I say? I'm a machine. That, and now that my laptop is dead and gone (and I need an extra $900) I'm motivated twice as much to work twice as hard. Anyway, listen to my crazy week:

Tonight-nothing (a guy needed to trade with me so he could attend some blah-blah...you're a fucking idiot just work...OK, fine I'll trade with you just to shut you the hell up). Can you tell that I've lost what was left of my patience?

Wednesday--work 10:15AM to 6:16PM go home and sleep for 3 hours...wake up at 9:00PM, be at work by 11:00PM get off at 7:00AM

Thursday--Drive from my night post, to my Dad's work (he works downtown at Hallmark Cards) and eat breakfast with him at his cafeteria. THEN I'm going to sleep in his parking lot until he wakes me up. Be back on the clock at 10:15AM work until 6:15PM. Once I'm off work I'm going to my friend Murph's public reading. I'm going to have my camera their (but not my parents really good digital camcorder...that's going to be in use (little sister's dance/dress rehearsal). Hopefully that will last about an hour. Then I'm going home for about an hour...then, you guessed it!!! BACK to work by 11:00PM. I work until 7:00AM.

Friday--Get off at 7:00AM. Home for about 2 hours, then go back at 10:15AM to 6:15PM. Wash, rinse, repeat...back at work by 11:00PM.

Saturday--A day of rest!!! NOT!!!!!! Get off work at 7:00AM sleep until 1:00PM, back on my post at 3:00PM...work until 7:00AM the next morning.

Sunday--(Repeat of Saturday)

Monday--Day Off. Under no certain terms will I be working this day.

Now, I know some of you (pussies) are going to read this and say "Jason, you're fucking nuts." To that I reply, "No...but I'm getting there." I can do this. I have to do this, me and Leah need the money. I don't want to do this, but I am so get over it (sorry). Anyway, I'm sure the overtime will dry up. And next week is my birthday week, so I'm bound to slow down for Leah's visit.

For those of you with a deity...pray for s/o Wendleton

3 comments:

Jason said...

Ugh...they called me last night...so I ended up going in for 4 hours 11:00PM-3:00AM. That brings me up to 81 hours.

Sweet..zzz..zzz..zzz.zz.zz.z

Anonymous said...

I just got my last check and it covers the July Rent. I also got my uniform deposit back (which astounded me).

So, I can take it easy for a bit longer. :)

Look forward to meeting you, Jason. Surely it won't last longer than an hour. I don't read that slow and neither does Terri.

Respects,
S. F. Murphy
Northtown, Missouri

Anonymous said...

do NOT answer your phone when Monday rolls around