Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Batmans New Ride

This week both IGN.com and Ain't It Cool News posted pics of from the upcoming Batman movie THE DARK KNIGHT (sequel to BATMAN BEGINS (which fucking rules BTW)). I guess in the movie, the Batmobile gets all fucked up...so he has to use a Batcycle. Sounds cool...but frankly, it kinda looks ridiculous:





And of course, they had to get a new Batsuit (so they can make all-new action figures):



I'm okay with the new suit, but the Batcycle looks iffy to me. I'm still really excited about this movie. Hopefully it won't let me down like SPIDERMAN 3. What are your thoughts?

2 comments:

Jason said...

David said:I say that the batcycle is pretty cool.

I think you're just jealous that batman has bigger machine guns on his motorcycle than you do on yours. Would the security folks let you put a machine gun on a segway?





Ha!!! True, I'd love to go bombing around downtown on that thing. I'd gundown all those stray varmits running around late night. Did you know that at night roaches take over the streets? It's like walking around a road paved with Fritos. *CRUNCH* I saw a opossum the other night that you'd need a TANK to kill.

Turns out there are scarier things than bums and drug dealers.

Jason said...
This comment has been removed by the author.