Friday, June 22, 2007

Ah, Friday

Well today so far has been good. I got off work at 7:00AM and had breakfast with my Dad downtown. I had to stay down there until 8:30 when those bastards at the home office had my check. To kill even more time, I stopped by Coffee and Magazines (and bought a copy of SPIN). I sat on Oak street reading it:



See that headline Terri? "The Dangerous New Queen of Soul." So it's not just me who is scared of Winehouse (I feel so much better knowing I not the only one).

I got my check, made a beeline for the bank...and went home to bed. Part of me wants to brag about how much it was, but that wouldn't be right. I am really pissed about the taxes. The Federal government totally raped me (can you say over $600?). Now I'm just waiting for Leah and Rusty to get here. Tomorrow is my b-day, and I really wish I wasn't working. But it's probably good that I am. Anyway, here's a quick video of the Noah's Ark that is my parent's house (my baby sister got another critter this week):

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday. :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, man.

Taxes. Yeah, that is the trap of overtime man. You work too much and the bastards take even more money. I always kept my overtime (when I could get it) below 24 hours a week, closer to 16, when possible.

Barring job loss, I should have tickets by August. Better yet, I get free entry into Six Flags St. Louis (as long as I'm stil employed) so I feel a start of fall road trip coming on.

Nice tat on Amy's, er . . . umm . . . you know (damn, this behaving like a teacher is going to be hard, I can see it already).

Respects,
Murph
Northtown, Missorui

Anonymous said...

http://lime_monkey.youaremighty.com

Jason said...

Thank you, thank you.

Yeah, I think that's what I'm going to do...like 16-24 hours. It makes no sense to kill yourself only to see it all get taken away. 6 Flags is okay, I dunno...I like WOF because they don't have the "characters" or the brandname theme. I want rides, not a foam mouse (or rabbit) trying to fondle me while I wait in the lines.

I'm going to find a way to come out there this summer...

Jason said...

BTW, Terri that "mighty" thing is awesome thanks!!!