Saturday, June 02, 2007

Video Blog/Where I've been

I worked a 16 hour shift today, I just woke up. Yesterday I did one...my feet are killing me. But, after tonight I have the day off. That's where I've been, that's why no Friday Video blog. I need to go and take a shower and get back on the road. No time to film anything new, luckily I have a clip I shot last Monday while driving back from St. Louis. I got bored in the car, and I wanted to see what it would look like with me driving.

Anyway, enjoy:



Oh, and I finally posted comments back to you (Murph and David) on the "4Am/Guitar Hero Brag" post...so check that out.

5 comments:

Lrgblueeyes said...

I Miss you Tooo!!!!

Jason said...

It won't be too much longer before my birthday...

Lrgblueeyes said...

I know but I still miss you, I cant help that. Speaking of your Birthday wheres that BDAY List of the things you pine for.

Jason said...

You're the only thing I pine for.

Anonymous said...

This would be hilarious in western Kansas. Mile after mile of the same old--so that even at 70+ mph, it might feel like you're not even moving!