Sunday, June 10, 2007

Day Off

Well I just got back for a (short) shift. Today is the first day in 7 days that I have worked less than 16 hours. I'm pissed...but also relieved in a way. I'm tired. My feet hurt, etc. Anyway, tomorrow I have a day off (boo! hiss!). It couldn't be helped, I had to take a break. Not to worry, though. I'll be back at work bright and early on Tuesday (guarding a bank, no less). I'm going to long off my sister's eMAC and try to fix my laptop.

Wish me luck.

UPDATE:
In the time I've been sitting here...those bastards have called me and asked me to come in tomorrow morning....

Ugh.


I really need the money, but I told them "no." I need a day off.

7 comments:

Lrgblueeyes said...

Thank You, get some rest, soke your feet, play a vido game that involves u sitting and eat something. Your wasting away :)

Jason said...

I was at Walmart, playing the demo for Guitar Hero (while I waited for my oil change) and my phone rang. I thought it might be you so I stopped (which sucks 'cos I was doing great) and looked to see who it was...it was the office!!! They wanted to see if I wanted to work that shift...AGAIN!!!!

AHHGRAAHHHH!!!!

Leave me alone today, I'm not working. Seriously though...I'd probably would have gone had my car not been getting it's oil changed.

As for eating something, YOU go eat something...you're the one wasting away.

Anonymous said...

am glad you took the day off. You have a very nice hump, and I don't want to see you break it working these crazy amounts.

Jason said...

Thanks. They've called me 5 times today, but I just keep telling them "No." It's tough, I just bought a laptop today (online at Dell.com), but I NEED to rest.

Plus, all my uniforms are in the wash...

Dave said...

Both of you eat something!

Jason said...

I did. What I ate yesterday:

Gyro sandwhich
BBQ chicken breast
corn
mac 'n cheese
Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal (1 bowl)

There, are you happy Leah!!!

Jason said...

Oh, and I was FUCKING HORRIBLE yesterday on the whole "let's not spend any money this summer" thing. Not only did I buy a laptop (a fucking laptop...damn) but Amber and Paul took me to a CD store (FYE) at the Oak Park Mall....

I held out for so long...but I ended up buying The Stone Temple Pilots Greatest Hits CD THANK YOU. I've had the song "Trippin' on a Hole in a Paper Heart" (from GH2) stuck in my head for weeks now. I couldn't resist!!!