Tuesday, August 14, 2007

New DLC for GH2

I wonder why the downloadable content never caught on for Guitar Hero II? Hmm...let's see, maybe because it:

1. Costs too much

and

2. YOU NEVER KNOW WHEN IT'S UP!!!

If you're a putz, you check Microsoft's official XBOX website to see when new downloads are available. They must never update that thing, because on IGN today I saw that there is a brand spankin' new My Chemical Romance song pack up on XBOX Live. So I checked the official page--nothing up about this. So I got off my duff and fired up the XBOX 360. Yep, there it was.

Oh and one other thing...

There was also another song pack (Song Pack #4) that I didn't even know existed!!! Grrr...how long has that been up Microsoft!? And they wonder why no one was downloading this stuff. I mean sure, I know that SOME people just have their 360's always online...but I don't. I didn't go buy the $40 wi-fi set up. I still use the cable--so it's a bit of a deal to get my system online.

Anyway, I downloaded Song Pack #4 and played the songs (it's great!):

"I Wanna Be Sedated" by The Ramones
"Smoke on the Water" by Deep Purple
"You Got Another Thing Coming" by Judas Priest

Can't wait for the My Chemical Romance pack to download...



Not bad for a first run through (the score is rubbish, but I got 5 stars!). I hadn't played for a few weeks too!

No comments: