Monday, August 06, 2007

On the R'N'R Geek Show (again)


Hey...just wanted to let you guys know that I was on the Rock and Roll Geek Show podcast again this week. The show was posted yesterday.

Anyone interested in listening to that can do so in a few different ways:

1. Go to iTUNES search for "Rock and Roll Geek show." It'll be under podcasts, you can either subscribe to the show (which I recommend, it's great) or you can just download the one show (which is the latest one, show number 254).
Or for you Luddites out there (for whom iTUNES is a mystery)

2. Go to http://rockandrollgeekwp.podshow.com/ and near the top of the page is the show notes for the show. Look for the green/orange speaker/play button. You can stream the entire episode from his website OR you can download the file directly from him.

The Limemonkey appears about 50 minutes into the show. And since I'm secure in my sexuality, I have no problem saying: I love Michael Butler.

No comments: