Thursday, November 01, 2007

1,287

Well it's begun!

I took my laptop and notebook of notes with me to school today. I sat through class and then headed to the library to get started on my novel. It's very exciting, but also very intimidating. I really wasn't in the mood to start today, and I think had I not written about it/talked to people about it, I probably wouldn't have even bothered trying. BUT, luckily for me I did hype this up a bit, so I pretty much had no choice but to go through with this thing...

Anyway, the NaNoWriMo website is acting screwy (which, they said it would the first week or so, due to so much volume) so I'm going to have to keep you guys posted on my progress here on my blog.

Thus far, I've got 1,287 of my 1,667 daily word count written. That's 77% of my daily count done!!! And about 2% of the total 50,000 word count...I'm on my way.

I'm taking a break for lunch, before I finish up my 1,667 words.

No comments: